A Simplified Approach to Renewable Solutions
Our expert team works hand-in-hand with our partners to contribute to Canada’s clean energy evolution at a scale that fits their objectives. Thanks to our financial and development expertise, our team can structure clean energy solutions that reduce our customers’ risk while enabling them to participate in our country’s low-carbon economy.
Through our affiliation with our parent company Brookfield Renewable, we can offer these solutions in Canada, the United States, and worldwide.
We continue to explore new solutions, such as demand side management and distributed generation, to meet our customers’ evolving energy needs.
Working Together to Meet Companies’ Renewable Energy Objectives
Our clients benefit from renewable energy solutions that can be actioned in the near-term and sustained in the long-term, thanks to our portfolio of pre-existing hydro, wind and solar facilities and our pipeline of new projects. In working with our clients, we structure renewable energy solutions that match their energy consumption patterns. Through our operational expertise and investments, we ensure that our facilities are managed and upgraded so that they continue to effectively and reliably generate clean energy.
Greening Business Operations and Communities
We can assist our customers in achieving their sustainability goals, such as net zero, and reducing their reliance on fossils fuels by providing:
- Renewable energy certificates (RECs) or environmental certificates for purchase to offset their emissions,
- Employing virtual power purchase agreements (PPAs) to power their operations with renewable energy where regulations permit,
- Renewable energy to power their facilities, with opportunities for colocation where desired, and
- New build renewable energy projects, where additionality is required.
Achieving Clean Fuel Standards
We can assist fuel producers and suppliers in reducing the emissions intensities of their products in line with the Clean Fuel Standard, by offering:
- Renewable power to make clean fuels, such as hydrogen, for blending with traditional liquid fuels
Asset Management Services
For clients that are developing projects, generating electricity or managing load, we can provide ancillary support services in the areas of:
- Optimization management,
- Exports and hedging structures for merchant energy,
- Marketing environmental attributes,
- Demand charge and Global Adjustment management
Discover the leaders bringing our solutions to life
The Experts Behind our SolutionsContact Us
Senior Vice President, Business Development and Strategy
Frédéric oversees business strategies related to Evolugen’s assets, acquisitions, development and investment in new technologies.
Vice President, Trading and Marketing
Simon oversees commercial matters, including physical and financial trading, contract negotiation and optimization, and energy market-related regulatory matters. He also supports business development, strategy and growth initiatives.